A journey of innovation and improvisation had started in 1997 under the name of Nijanand Ceramics Pvt. Ltd. by a group of dynamic entrepreneurs with a vision to upgrade largely in technology and to bring in transformation in their products and services. And from that vision emerged the brand and iconic name Crystal. Crystal Ceramic Industries Pvt. Ltd., since its inception, has accomplished many milestones in terms of prevailing competition and it has been ahead in the race of technological advancements and better products.
Crystal has focused towards the quality of products and designs which has magnified in last 2 decades catering the needs of customers, and the same has been acknowledged by our certifications of ISO and CE. This proves that Crystal has always believed in ‘Customer First’ attitude when it comes to service delivery, as the ceramic industry grew with the technical ecosystem. Crystal rapidly adopted the advancements in technology and infrastructure to become an emerging company with a wide range of products offering to its customers.
Today, Crystal is proud to proclaim to have one of the largest networks with over 2000 dealers resulting in production capacity of 11.6 million Sq. meters per annum. But this is nothing compared to the trust and confidence we have built with our customers, which is priceless. The company has also incorporated Italian technology in its production realm, standing out from the regular lot. Also, we now have a team of experienced professionals, well-equipped quality assurance and R&D departments to ensure that the best quality products with unmatched designs are delivered to our esteemed customers.
To be a premium global conglomerate, providing supreme tiling solutions with a clear focus on Ceramic Industry.
To deliver quality products unfailingly to our customers with great designs and value for money, resulting in creation of value system in Ceramic industry!
Crystal Ceramics is passionate about its business and customers that are driven by core values that are mentioned below:
2) Team Work
We at Crystal Ceramics follow certain principles to maintain high standards for our customers:
1. Continuously focus on fulfillment of customers’ requirements and obtain satisfaction by ensuring timely delivery of services with highest quality.
2. Open communication with all stake holders including dealers and distributors to have a clear channel of transparency.
3. We have designed a structured Quality Management System with predefined principles to monitor effectiveness throughout the company. The company also strives to create a safe work environment for employees to deliver optimum level of productivity and quality of products. We expect our employees to innovate and make suggestions to improve the final quality and design of our products. It is our endeavor to provide timely delivery at competitive prices to support the rapidly changing customers’ requirements.
4. Crystal Ceramics management admits full responsibility for understanding and implementing the quality policy at all levels, and commitments by realizing it and adhering to it.
1) Company has excellent Transportation facilities (Road, Rail and Marine) to deliver the products across the world.
2) We have the best country wide distribution network, paradoxically all products have single location storage.
3) The supremely qualified technical team looks after all technical queries across India.
4) We are also proud owners of best depots and warehouses network across India.
5) We also take up the responsibility of supplying any application related resources for tile fixing across India.
6) Our supply chain too, is at acme which is segregated as per zones, districts and states.
7) Crystal is in all a trust-worthy name as it is approved by all major Government bodies.
1) The strength of Crystal lies in the speed with which it has innovated itself to meet market expectations.
2) It has invested heavily & regularly as well, to produce products that would stand out in the market.
3) Technology providers in the ceramics field who realized the potential & sincerity of the Company, preferentially offered us and distributors the best support to strengthen individual positions in respective markets.
4) The strength and success of Crystal lies in its sound infrastructure which has advanced manufacturing facilities that comprises of latest machinery and advent-grade technologies.
5) The ultra modern plant supported and run by technically sound staff ensures that Crystal is indeed matchless when it comes to Ceramic Tiling Solutions.
6) Crystal Ceramics has developed in leaps and bounds by getting in the greater pool of technology, by adopting Italian Technology which has benefitted customers in all arenas since factors like optimization, calibration, sizing and designing are taken great care of.
7) To make sure that all the products that are brought in the market hold prominence, we take guidance from international consultants and experts from Italy, Spain and China, raising the standards of quality to a next level. It also greases R&D department, whereby the end beneficiaries- customers get ace class products.
2) Latest Digital Printing Technology from Creta; Spain
3) Imported raw materials from Colorobbia, Itaca, Vidres & Torrecid; Spain
4) We always believe in ‘Customer First’ attitude
5) An exclusive quality control team to maintain essential quality parameters as per the
6) Fully dedicated R&D Team and well equipped R&D laboratory for testing
7) Exclusively trained technical team for customer care services
8) Extensive range of products such as Digital Printed GVT & PGVT, Double Charge, Twin Charge
and Soluble Salt Tiles
9) “Nano Polished Technology”; which improves stain resistance and gives high gloss mirror finish
10) World’s widest kiln
11) Largest Capacity BALL MILLS to make consistent homogenized body batch
12) Latest technology double charge feeder to give natural aesthetic look
13) Latest high power electro magnets to separate iron particles from tiles
1) We invest heavily in technology & quality process improvement
2) Only company in India to have installed 3 units of 60 Ton Discontinuous Ball Mill that produces homogeneous body materials in bulk quantity
3) Latest high power electro magnets to separate iron particles
4) Optimum capacity press PH-5211 to make more compact and dense tiles
5) Latest technology Double Charge Feeder to give natural aesthetic look
6) Longest 5 layer dryer as per latest technology
7) High Definition Digital Printing with 6 Color Prism Printing Technology
8) Tiles testing lab equipped with modern testing equipments
9) India’s first eco-friendly polishing machines with 64 polishing heads for GVT & Double Charge
10) Auto recto plano meter installed online with the production
11) We use 100% Imported Glaze (Matt/Polished) for better durability of tiles
12) We use imported Polishing Abrasives for rich Glossiness on tile surface
13) World’s widest Kiln for double charge tiles for complete vitrification
14) Certified with ISO 9001:2015, CE Certified
15) Well trained Customer Care Team to cater to the needs of the customers
16) Widest distribution network across India for availability of product range
17) Presence of Sales Team across India for inquiry generation
18) Preferred brand of leading architects and builders
+91 74348 50411/12/13/14